De: "tuukka Ojala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 15 de Outubro de 2008 22:58
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] anyone tried frets on fire?

matheus wrote:
> on the ag forum the peoples commented about the games rockband and
> guitar hero.
> i don't have these games, but i like the idea and whould like to play
> something like it for pc.
> so i searched and found the game called frets on fire.
> how they say, yes, it's possible to play, but it's very, very, realy
> hard know what you exactly press during the music.
> try something like 30 times to know it.
> the commands used in this game are: enter - play the note
> f1 - f5: shoose note.
> anyone is interested in trying this game?
> and. anyone awreade tried this game?

I have tried and found it to be totally unplayable. I am stuck in the menu
because I can't select any item there (of course the items don't speak when
I move the focus on them).
It would be cool if someone would start a project like this but as an
audiogame. My current programming scills don't allow me to do so, but when I
have learned enough I at least try something, maybe.

Tuukka

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]