I'm in the room with the 2 tone wheels & the door between them...or so my GPS
says.  But no matter how I walk towards the door at W15,N73, it doesn't seem to
open.  Is there something more I should be doing?  What about the
jellyfish/octopus things--should I be doing something with them?  They don't
seem to appear in the GPS listing though.

Thanks,
Terrence
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]