That's what I did--and the door even made the opening sound--but I still can't get into it.

From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 10:43 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Terraformers 3rd level

listen to the tone flower.
start from the right and move to the left.
I think you can start from left to right but don't quote me on this.
At 06:34 p.m. 17/10/2008, you wrote:
I'm in the room with the 2 tone wheels & the door between them...or so my GPS says. But no matter how I walk towards the door at W15,N73, it doesn't seem to open. Is there something more I should be doing? What about the jellyfish/octopus things--should I be doing something with them? They don't seem to appear in the GPS listing though.

Thanks,
Terrence