To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To develop the idea from GMA?

Yes, thank you. Exactly, that was what I tried to ask.

On 10/18/2008 11:43 AM, ari  wrote:
I think what he's trying to ask is why have GMA stopped developing SOD
and Tank Commander, I think he wants them to carry on developing them,
as they are his favourites, maybe more levels and weapons and stuff.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]