Hi,
The way to add peasants to a building project in progress is to go to
the repair building option in the peasant's actions menu. Just point
the peasant to the building being worked on and tell it to repair and
he will begin helping construct the building.
Hth.

On 10/22/08, Terrence van Ettinger AKA Angus MacLaren
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmm...it seemed when I did that that I was just told the building was
> already being built there or something.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]