Ah! OK! Now I just need to practice so I quit getting neutralized every darn time! Too bad they don't have a spy/scout character that could scout out what the enemy was doing. But this just comes down to practice I think.

Thanks, all,
Terrence

From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:01 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SoundRTS thoughts

Hi,
The way to add peasants to a building project in progress is to go to
the repair building option in the peasant's actions menu. Just point
the peasant to the building being worked on and tell it to repair and
he will begin helping construct the building.
Hth.

On 10/22/08, Terrence van Ettinger AKA Angus MacLaren