Correct.
It's not quite done just yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:02 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] super egghunt 1.2

Hi Liam,
I did a google on that audio system and found:

Streemway Game Audio System (in development from Blastbay Studios) Do you
need a robust, easy to use audio engine for your game? Are you worried that
people might go and steal your sound and music files that you spent so much
time creating? Do you need to keep the final size of your distribution down
to a minimum but still have high quality sound effects and background music?
Then Streemway is for you! It effectively combines all the power of
Microsoft DirectSound, the AES Rijndael encryption standard and the Ogg
Vorbis audio compression algorithm to form an API that will suit all your
game audio needs.
http://www.blastbay.com/developer.php