From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hayri Tulumcu
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 3:46 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] super egghunt 1.2

Hi Liam. Can not you just publish the game as it is? For I heard a beta of
it. I hope that you have fixed the problem with that is slowly when you go
around the track. When do I get my code to judgment day? and when you are
publishing version 1.5

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]