Hi,
That is a good question. I'd have to say two of my favorite audio
games right now are Shades of Doom by GMA Games and Sarah by PCS
Games. As far as a style I am a big fan of full FPS type games. They
are much more realistic feeling, and more like the sighted games I use
to play before losing my vision.
I also like my own games like STFC because of the strategy elements
involved in playing. There are many ways a battle can be played out,
and if you very your decisions from game to game you never really get
the same game twice. Enemies will usually do a completely different
attack strategy everytime.

On 10/22/08, Katie Madison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I was just wondering what your favorite computer game was, or your favorite
> type of game. I love audio games more than I do text based ones, don't
> really have a favorite. I love games from l works, pcs games, kitchens inc,
> like them all!

Sincerely:
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive