hmm.
audio first person shooters are my favourite  of choice but stratogy games are
also a favourite choice of mine.
I also like sport games, my favourite would be racing a track, nothing like it,
and ofcause golf .
In the board games catogry the game of life is quite good, and in simulaters
puppy 1 is quite good, also trucker.
If I could still use the older stuff interactive fiction I would still play
although I really  havn't played those for ages  if I had to have a favourite
one though cosmoserve would be my best also delusions.
anything that makes me think mainly is what I like, I don't care for some of
the card games or some of the arcade stuff although I do play these just for
fun.
I don't mind side scrolers but would play 3d games any day.
I also hate games with time limits on them.
I don't really have a favourite game, it depends on my mood.