Hi christopher,
When it comes to the snitch the only time you can catch it is when you are out on the quitage field. Inside the castle it is just an annoying teaser put there by Phil to drive you crazy trying to catch the little bugger.

christopher huby wrote:
Good morning all,

please could some one help me.

1 how do I catch and grab the golden snitch.
2. on level 7 where all the doors seem to have a different snoring noise how
do I open these when I hit enter on them all I get is a load of shouting and
am told you are a disgrace to witches every where or something like that.

if any one could help me I would be most grateful.

regards

Christopher Huby

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]