To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:25 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] re Sarah and the castle of which craft and wizardry.

Good morning all,

please could some one help me.

1 how do I catch and grab the golden snitch.
2. on level 7 where all the doors seem to have a different snoring noise how do I open these when I hit enter on them all I get is a load of shouting and
am told you are a disgrace to witches every where or something like that.

if any one could help me I would be most grateful.

regards

Christopher Huby