Hello listers,
I've noticed quite a number of posts end up in the trash the last week or so, because many of you have been failing to trim your messages to a reasonable length. I thought it was time to remind all of you if you want to post to the list please try and keep your messages to about 8 to 10 KB in length. In other words the message shouldn't contain anything more than your reply and the message you are responding to. Anything else is probably too long. If you have received a message rejected post in the passed two weeks it is probably because your message suffered extreme bloat and wasn't trimmed to the specified length above. I know some of you are new to this list, and probably have forgotten to remember to trim. Unlike other mailing lists the Audyssey list will not let you simply respond to message after message without trimming them down in length. We don't feel our list members should have to download several extremely bloated messages that contains the contents of 100other replies besides yours. That kind of bloated irresponsible habit might be alright on some lists but not on Audyssey. So please remember to trim.
Cheers.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]