Hello list I am just checking emial my favorite game Jim's NFL game, I won 2
superbowls one which was an undefeated season and I am on my way to winning a
third superbowl with a 12 and 2 record.  Otherwise I like playing in the dark
or the baseball gme as well.  However I like all the other games taht have been
posted here as well.  Sound RTS also gets my attention.

Sincerely,
Jason known as Blind Fury
windowslive contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype contact kb3icc