danzgames.com is still up though as well for some reason

On 2 Nov 2008, at 18:57, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi Glenna,
You can find all of Dan's games on my web site
http://www.usagames.us
under the accessible games mirrors section.

Earthmother407 wrote:
Dan Zinghero's games Could someone give me the website, please? Glenna
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]