To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dan Zinghero's games

danzgames.com is still up though as well for some reason

On 2 Nov 2008, at 18:57, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi Glenna,
You can find all of Dan's games on my web site
http://www.usagames.us
under the accessible games mirrors section.

Earthmother407 wrote:
Dan Zinghero's games Could someone give me the website, please? Glenna
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]