rut ro!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] News about the Sarah game

Uh, oh.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:23 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] News about the Sarah game

Hi Folks,
I have been promising people an update to the Sarah game for months.
I am planning a lot of changes, additions, and bug fixes.
However some of the bugs were caused by the old game engine itself.
Three weeks ago I got a new version of the engine from David Greenwood, but when I tried it out, there were new bugs in the engine that David would need to fix.
Then David went to get a new guide dog and will be back in a week.
This has delayed my working on the game.
While I was waiting, I started writing a novel based on Sarah's experiences in the Hogwarts castle. I am about half way through writing the story and will include it as a separate text file in the next game patch. I plan to send the first chapter to Audyssey magazine to be included in the next issue. As a teaser to changes and additions, I am adding some Peruvian darkness powder, and a hand of glory.
I will also be adding a hedge maze next to the Quidditch pitch.
In the center of the maze Sarah will find a cup that will send her to another place.
That's all I can tell you.
Phil

Virus Database (VPS): 081102-0, 11/02/2008
Tested on: 11/2/2008 10:41:16 AM