Hi Thomas,

Yes, I am working on making Mach 1 and Bop It into tts versions.  Mach 1 is
going to take some time.  I will maybe be able to use some of the original code
but not that much since it used the TegoSoft software to play the sounds and
that has features that DirectX does not.  I also want to do the sounds of the
engine more like I did in Homer on a Harley with many sounds to make the engine
sound much more realistic rather than just one sound file like Mach 1.  I do
figure that it is going to be another long project.  I will probably put out
many versions.  Like the first with only one track etc.

Thank you very much for saying how much you like Mach 1.

BFN

    Jim

Represented by the law firm of Long, wood N Johnson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA