My advice is to stick to the R09. I tried many times to record podcasts using m old mic and the built-in mixer on my Laptop and always my voice was overridden by the game. I could never manage to find that happy medium. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 4:25 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] goldwave game recording question

Hi.

well, I think i'm just going to give up on the hole R09 for game reviews situation and try goldwave again. I did attempt this a couple of years ago, and didn't find it too Hal friendldly, however that was also a fair few Hal versions and one Hal map file ago, so hopefully the situation has improved.

I know there are tutorials on Bct, and I'll certainly have a listen to them, but just one quick question first.

I presume it is possible to record both the sterrio output from my computer, ----- ie a game, and my voice through my usb mike?

Any information would be appreciated, ----- and yes I do appologise for having asked this before.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]