To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] goldwave game recording question

That's why I eventually gave up on that. I tried adjusting every setting I could think of and still my voice was always overridden by the game. So I could never figure out a workable setting. That's why I eventually switched to the R09, but since I currently only have a 64-meg card I can't really do much recording. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>