From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 5:43 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Fw: SRX1083729588ID - SRX1083729588ID

Hi.
ok, let's hold our breath and see what this new upgrade or new version of
the x box, x box 360 and x box live, well, possibly it might have a text to
speech engine.
after all, then maybe possible accessible titles after all.
okay, keep checking the website and e-mail support, bomboard them.
cheers Marvin.