Hi Liam,
I have to agree here. Most of the time when you send an e-mail to one
of those public addresses for the XBox, Play Station, etc all you are
going to get is a canned reply. They don't actually respond to you as
a person, but just send you an automatic responce saying they are
working on new features, don't say what they are, and thanking you for
your suggestions.
The reply Marvin got back is extremely par for the course. If you read
that canned reply and believe that it means they are adding TTS
support in the next XBox you are seriously setting yourself up for a
disappointment. Every major company has a canned speal they send to
interested customers, and this one is absolutely no different. The
vocabulary and text might be different, but it all comes down to the
same thing. That is a bunch of bologna without anything else in it.