Hi Hanna,
I have just corrected your Audyssey subscription. What happens is
first time posters have to be approved by the owner or moderators
before messages can get through to the list. However, the Audyssey
administration e-mails were not getting through to my e-mail so I was
never notified by mailman that there was anything waiting on my
approval. I have just logged in and corrected everything, and have
updated your subscription to full member.
Cheers.

On 11/3/08, Hannah Day <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> am i moderated?
>
> people haven't recieved my poasts
>
> regards hannah