Hi Jose,
Your subscription is fine. Remember the guidelines clearly state that the first post to this list must b approved by the list owner or list moderator. So if you unsubscribe and resubscribe for whatever reason the next time you post an e-mail to the list Raul, Kevin, or I must approve it before it will go to the main list. So if you don't see your posts going through there is a good chanse mailman sees you are a first time poster and it is routed to one of the mods for approval. Future posts after that should be fine unless the person in question was put on moderated status which you are not.
Cheers!

Jose Lomeli wrote:
I am testing.  I can't post to this list.  Please write back.
From Jose Lomeli.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]