Wow Matheus, thanks! I'll look forward to trying the game sinse it actually sounded interesting in it's own right, and thus far I haven't even been able to try the trailor, sinse it uses quick time and I haven't bothered installing that yet.

It is most odd though, sinse going to http://www.generalcoffee.com/futureboy/demo.html there are no links on the page and just the message "The futureboy demo is not available for download"

Hmmm, obviously they are stil hosting the file, but not putting links to download it? How bizarre!

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]