yes, realy strange man.
i don't know why they are doing it, and this don't make sense, since
it's download from their server.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 7 de Novembro de 2008 19:04
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] future boy link

Wow Matheus, thanks! I'll look forward to trying the game sinse it actually
sounded interesting in it's own right, and thus far I haven't even been able
to try the trailor, sinse it uses quick time and I haven't bothered
installing that yet.

It is most odd though, sinse going to
http://www.generalcoffee.com/futureboy/demo.html there are no links on the
page and just the message "The futureboy demo is not available for download"

Hmmm, obviously they are stil hosting the file, but not putting links to
download it? How bizarre!

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]