And then have to catch up for 2009 and 20010!  Haha.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Che" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top 5 Games this Christmas

Groan, we went through all this earlier this year rememberguys, it just turned into such a case of two monkeys banging a football the idea got abandoned. Why not just list the 20 top games in two categories either free or commercial and be done with it? Otherwise we'll be debating into 2010 what categories to include, whether this game is 2d, or that game should be in two categories, etc. etc. etc.
   Later,
Che

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>