Hi Jim,
The Beatles
or
The Fab Four
would be the best choices.
Either that or you can remove the old Beatles board and add the new one.
Cheers.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Phil,

Thank you very much for the new Beatles Monopoly board information.

What do you think that I should call the board since there is already a Beatles file I E monopolyboardBeatles.txt

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

"Monopoly? No, we just don't want competition" --Intel

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA