Hi Trenton,

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by organize all of my links.  I mean
I know that there are allot of games that I have written and then some add ons
for some of them, but I don't know what the problem is.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA