Its more for my own benefit I guess. For example, all of the golf course updates you have, I was going to make the golf game have its own menu/page for my web site, just to make it simpler to find the direct donload links inside the galaxy. Another is the "trivia game," which has about 5 or more updates. Again, a "central" page just for those updates. The web site changes are not for your web site, however are for mine, as it could be quite cluttered if I had all of your download links on one page.
I hope this makes more since to ya...

Trenton

From: "Jim Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 6:49 AM
To: "Trenton Matthews" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gaming Galaxy: Organizing Kitchen's Inc Games

Hi Trenton,

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by organize all of my links. I mean I know that there are allot of games that I have written and then some add ons for some of them, but I don't know what the problem is.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA