To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 3:03 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Games For Symbian Phones

Hello everyone!
I am new on this list, so I am sorry if the question I would like to ask has already been discussed here. I have a Symbian phone Nokia 6600 and I am using Talks. So I am interested to know if there is any game that I can play on my phone?
Thank you for your help,
Maja

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]