To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 4:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Sryth Gear

I have a question about comparing gear in sryth and I couldn't seem to find it on the Sryth wiki. This is the question: when comparing armors, say, is a metal helmet in poor condition better than a leather helm in common or good condition? I do think I read that it's better to have a good dagger than a shoddy longsword, but I can't tell if the same principle applies to armor.

Thanks!

--Bill

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]