I would but the laptop's behaving rather unpredictably lately. And it's going to be a while before I'm able to pay to have it looked at...quite a long while robably, since I don't seem to be having the same luck as Liam with regard to the job search. Stupid US economy. All I can say is it's lucky I han't planned to purchase any audio games in the near future. Now if I can't renew my Sryth subscription next year, that'll be quite another matter. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Apple computers.

Yep, that's the one.

I actually managed to finish it quite early on, ---- though i think that was mostly luck. Braille soft have the windows port if you want to give it a try.

beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:46 AM

That's the one where you had to escape the maze right? I seem to remember there was a Leprechaun who would give you gold if you caught him and then a villain who would throw you to a random location and also steal your gold if he caught you. I never did complete that one. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Mckinnish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>