To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Release Candidate for Top Speed 2.1 has arrived!

As did I.  I can't wait to play people with the desert street track.  Nice
and long!

-------------------
Windows Live messenger/E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: wiljames
yahoo Messenger: wiljames4
Personal Web Page:
http://wil.wilanddenise.com
THE DRUG-RESISTANT STRAIN OF V.D. IS BACK!  LIVING ON THE EDGE IS BACK,
BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER!
http://www.livingontheedgeradio.com