To: "Chris Hallsworth" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games for blind children?

Hi Chris,

My Snakes and Ladders game has lots of animal sounds, music and counting all appropriate for children. I also played skunk when I was a young kid. And then maybe a bit older was Battleship, Life, monopoly, concentration and hangman. Maybe even simon and yahtzee.

HTH

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

confucious say: never raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA