Folks,

7-128 Software has just released a set of seven computer games for blind
children.

They are called Pizza Games and include:

Here Comes the Duck! A word game for 2 year olds. Kind of like jack in the
box.

And six more games for 3 - 7 year old kids:

The Letters Game
The Spelling Game
The Dictionary Game
The Numbers Game
The Numbers Plus Game (Addition)
The Numbers Minus Game (Subtraction)

All of these work with JAWS and self-voice.
They're inexpensive and work with Windows, including Win98, XP, and Vista.

We've been working on these with Perkins School for the Blind and the
Visually Impaired and Blind Users Group here in Boston.

They run in our Pizza Box, which is like our existing Game Book that
contains our games for people 7 to adult.

They come in two sets: Baby Bear, for kids 3 - 5, and Mama Bear, for kids
5 - 7. But you can also get individual games, the same as we do with the
Game Book.

We also plan to release next week a Home Schooling edition that lets the
home teacher create their own word lists.

Just wanted to get this in in response to Chris's post.

BTW. This also explains why I personally have not been posting much here
of late. Been in a very deep hole coding these puppies. And you developers
out there know how deep that hole can be.

John Bannick
7-128 Software

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]