How and where or what mud client?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tristan B
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 6:31 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dragon Swords

I just connected to dragonswordsmud.com, port 1234 successfully.
----
Regards, Tristan Bussiere - Head Developer, and founder/owner of Accessible
Computer Entertainment Games. ACEGamesOnline.net - Accessible Computer
Entertainment Games' Website. Contact info: Skype: Add me to your skype
contacts. Skype me (tristanbussiere) Add the ACEGames support team skypeline

to your skype contacts. Skype ACEGames (acegamessupport) E-mail: Email me.
MSN: Add me to msn.