From: "William L. Houts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 11:34 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Another Sryth Question

I have purchased some adventure tokens in Sryth.  But I'm the kind of player
who deletes his characters if I decide there's something I could do better
and would like to know if the adventure tokens are available to my new
character or if they're simply lost?

--Bill

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]