Hey all,
I know there are many people who have asked questions or don't understand the use of vip mud. I am willing to try and put together a tutorial for it since I use it frequently. I can't promise how good it will be written since I am not the greatest at writing but I understand vip mud a least a bit. What I want to know is what sort of trouble is everyone having? what questions are there or what are people unsure of? This way I can work off that and address the issues. I do not understand how to actually write my own scripts yet. though I would like to learn, but the rest of the stuff I am comfortable with.
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Canine Welfare technician/resident adviser
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Oregon campus
wwwguidedogs.com