From: "Chris Hallsworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:40 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] vip mud

Macros in Vip are called Keys.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: chrishallsworth7266
klango: chrishallsworth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kirstan Mooney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 8:40 PM

I haven't looked at Vip for a while, but one thing that *really* puts me
off, is the need of having to know a little scripting to make even the
easiest Trigger. I remember it seemed very difficult, but I sure would love to know how, to give this client a decent go. I currently use Gmud, which is such an easy client to make triggers, alias's and macros in. I also got
a bit lost, when I tried to figure out, if Vip could have macros too?
So, any help with these things would be greatly appreciated.
Kirstan.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie and my lovable Lady J." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>