Hey all,

It's been a very long time since I've played this game, and I'm getting into it again. I now have a guild subscription, and had just gotten a guild character with guild bonuses and such.

However, I forgot the path to take to get to Trithik. Not really sure how to figure that out. Right now I'm just attempting to finish this quest.

Also, how can I raise my Melee Rating? It's 26 right now which is a bit low.

Thanks.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]