i can switch to the dagger even though it has no amo and use it
i confused how to complete the level. where is the key for the container in the "big room"?

On 15 Nov 2008, at 17:25, Liam Erven wrote:

Saddly. Never heard of this game, so not sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:gamers- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 11:20 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Bug in Might of Parasite?

Hi all,

Just wondering, for those of you who play this game, do you encounter a bug where if you get the dagger found in the beginning coridor, does it let you switch to it? S or W both of them say no tool, no supplies or weapon. Even though I have gotten the med from the woods I guess that'd be under supplies and even that's not showing up. And whenever I attempt to kill the ranger in the next hall, I try and fire at it, but it makes the sound as if I have no
weapon.

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .