To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 5:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Bug in Might of Parasite?

Hi all,

Just wondering, for those of you who play this game, do you encounter a bug where if you get the dagger found in the beginning coridor, does it let you switch to it? S or W both of them say no tool, no supplies or weapon. Even though I have gotten the med from the woods I guess that'd be under supplies and even that's not showing up. And whenever I attempt to kill the ranger in the next hall, I try and fire at it, but it makes the sound as if I have no weapon.