YOU NEED TO GO TO FILE THEN NEW GAME.
SELECT THE START LEVEL, LEVEL1 AS YOUR POINT THEN TYPE IN YOUR NAME.
i FOUND AFTER LOADING SAVES FROM TIME TO TIME THAT THINGS EVENTUALLY STOPPED
WORKING BUT IT IS QUITE GOOD.
ONE THING i NOTICED WAS THAT i COULDN'T GET PASSED THE TRAP, i SUSPECT AFTER i
KILL THE BOSS, THE ONLY WAY WOULD TO GO FULLY LEFT GET THE ITEM THEN GO BACK
DOWN AND THEN RIGHT, WILL NEVER KNOW NOW SINCE AFTER A RESTORE OF THE SAVES FOR
LIKE 5 OR 6 TIMES MOST OF THE KEYBOARD WITHIN THE GAME WOULDN'T WORK, IE THE
KEYS WORKED BUT THE ACTIONS OF THE W E D S C AND X AND Z KEYS JUST PLAIN
STOPPED.
i HAVE UNINSTALLED THE GAME, GOING TO TRY TO RESTART AND DO IT AGAIN BUT IF IT
DOESN'T i AM STUCK.
sOMETHING WEIRD SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING.
aah and I had caps on, hmm thats probably why.
ert
At 07:03 p.m. 16/11/2008, you wrote:
>hi all i have managed to install nights of parasight but when the intro music
>for the game finnishes nothing happens. can any one help thanks ian
>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]