Hi all,
  So far this is a cool game, but I'm sort of stuck. I've collected the small,
room, store room and iron keys as well as the dagger, pistol, revolver and a
few Medication I's. Oh yes, and the leather armor and an ammo box out of the
store room. The problem is now I'm stuck. I can make it to the stairs, but
there's a metal door I can't open. Am I missing something? And where should I
look? Or should i be looking for something else in the woods? I'm sorry if
thtis is vague but I don't know how else to describe it. I've also managed to
get my character Darellon up to level 3 so far. Thanks in advance for your help.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]