De: "Ron Schamerhorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 17 de Novembro de 2008 18:05
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Night of Parasite, completed

Hey all

  Have gotten past level 1 in the game.  I'm not sure if there is really
anything one can do with the electric box though.  It's not all that
difficult I think.
  Level 2 however seems to be somewhat smaller.  Is this just me or did I
not get all that far in it?
  Lastly how far does the game go?  Is 3 the last level?  If so I hope it's
further developed as the game seems alot of fun.  Reminding me of SOD.

Take care
Ron