Where did you find contact information for the dev? I couldn't find a manual in the folders, but maybe I just missed it or something. I have a couple suggestions that would make the game a bit better, most notably the ability for the game to play multiple sounds at once.

From: "Matheus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 5:32 PM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Night of Parasite, completed

Hi ron
yes, it's just the three chapter the last, but maybe he will add more
chapters and if so, like 6 or 7 chapters i, personaly, will like much
more than sod. i awreade like it more than sod bekause the rp elements,
levels that you can gain experience and pass, and the difficulty realy
increasing, like on easy, on level 1 you just need two shoots to kill
the first monsters, and on level 3 skill, you will need 4 or 5 shoots,
so it's replayable and fun, and i'm talking to the developer to he put
some randon monsters tow, to increase still more the replayability of
the game.