Hi.
I just beat the brass man, how where is his body, can not find it.
I managed to pick the iron armour from the electric box.
You can stand in the electric box for a sec or 2 before you die.
so if you hear a beep, its like step into the box, grab then step back.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]