You just walk through when you don't hear the blade sound. If it's the one I'm thinking of, with the pollards and whatever, then you have to go up into the trap itself, then to the left to find the next door. If it's the one behind the wardrobes in one of the boss chambers, then you have to wait till there's absolute silence since I believe both traps are pretty much synchronized, and run through fast and open the door.

From: "alex wallis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:39 AM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] the cutting blade in night of parasite level 3

Hi list.
just wondering could someone tell me how i get past the cutting blade in night of parasites level 3 in the sub hall? as I can't find anyware else to go, so i'm guessing the cutting blade must be protecting a door i haven't gone through yet. as i still can't find the card to get through the green magnet door, and as far as i can tell the other doors and things in the second layer tunnel just loop back on themselves.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]