Hi list.
just wondering could someone tell me how i get past the cutting blade in night
of parasites level 3 in the sub hall?
as I can't find anyware else to go, so i'm guessing the cutting blade must be
protecting a door i haven't gone through yet.
as i still can't find the card to get through the green magnet door, and as far
as i can tell the other doors and things in the second layer tunnel just loop
back on themselves.
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]